Temporary Truck Driver Services from CPC Logistics
The Best Drivers Drive CPC
The truck driver shortage has had a major impact across the nation. At the same time, demand for shipping is at an all-time high.
How can you find the agility to react to shifting needs for drivers, sometimes on a weekly basis? How do you keep your operation running efficiently and give your drivers some relief to reduce turnover? CPC is a driver staffing agency that has relevant and flexible solutions for your transportation needs.
- Short-Term / Flex / Temporary Drivers
- Long-Term Temp
- Permanent Solutions
We’d love to tell you more.
Just fill this out to speak with an expert.
"*" indicates required fields
We’re Your Partner for the Long Haul
CPC is one of the largest providers in the transportation industry, with over 50 years of experience in coming up with creative staffing solutions that solve the exact types of challenges you’re facing today.
We are industry experts and know local markets to help advise you on the current situation in your immediate area as well as the competitive landscape.
Drivers Are Our Business
When it comes to having what drivers want, CPC delivers. We provide the things that drivers tell us are the most important to them. And that’s why they stay.
Drivers consider CPC jobs some of the most preferred out there, and we have built a culture of respect that has led to some of the highest retention numbers in the industry. This is why we have so many Hall of Fame, All-Star, and Million-Mile Drivers.
When we place one of our reliable drivers with you, we match them to your exact standards and requirements. We provide all the training and coaching to make sure they’re doing the job you need them to do.
Here’s What You Can Expect from CPC
- Service – Temporary needs require immediate attention. Our Operations Managers will provide updates and make sure you always know what’s happening.
- Responsiveness – You’ll have after-hours access to your CPC Operations Manager, and they’ll answer when you call.
- Deep experience in transportation logistics – Our Operations Managers have had a minimum of 3 years in staffing – with the majority having 10+ years of experience.
- Flexibility – Control your costs by getting exactly the staff you need to get the job done well – whether that’s a driver, dispatch, dock personnel, or warehouse personnel.
- Less risk and less paperwork – We handle all vetting to find true quality drivers. We take care of recruiting and DOT compliance, assume employment risk, handle onboarding, manage drivers, and more, so you don’t have to.
- Top Quality Drivers – Fast – In about 5 to 7 days, we can hire a fully vetted CDL driver or non-CDL driver for you, selected to meet your needs and standards.