CPC recognizes that our clients demand professionalism from our employees and we strive to stay involved with the client’s operations to provide the level of service that our clients expect and deserve.
WAREHOUSE | FORKLIFT OPERATOR | HAZELWOOD MO
Monday through Friday
OT after 40 hours a week.
- Second Shift 3:30pm – 12:00am
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance after 60 Days
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays!
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Must have 3 years of verifiable Forklift experience.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass drug screen and physical
- Positive attitude
- Perfect attendance is a must!
- Ensures all equipment, guards, and safety devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules work procedures and safety rules
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport inventory and load tractor trailers for shipment
- Transports inventory in warehouse to correct locations and stages orders for shipment.
- Understands daily production schedule and corresponds with mgmt. leads, and coworkers
- Performs visual inspection of aluminum cans and packaging quality
- Monitors schedules, equipment, or processes, and reports problems to supervisor
- Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
- Follows all SOP’s and communicates with proper personnel as concerns or issues arise
- Performs other related duties as required
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Warehouse | Forklift Operator | Hazelwood Missouri, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below and we highly recommend attaching a resume for consideration.
FIND MORE NEARBY JOBS!