Transportation Operations Manager | Hurst TX
CPC Logistics Inc. is a leader in transportation contract logistics services, and has an opening for an Operations Manager to be based in our Hurst Texas office, (Dallas / Fort Worth Area).
Responsibilities include daily management of approximately 130 Class A & B drivers assigned to CPC’s customer based primarily in Texas and Oklahoma, New Mexico and Missouri.
- Managing daily operations to include assisting in scheduling, payroll, and HR functions
- Interviewing, qualifying, and hiring CDL drivers and other personnel
- DOT driver file management
- Administer company safety program
- Schedule and conduct driver safety meetings
- Accident investigation
- Administer all driver training
- Responsible for oversight of local office and admin personnel
- Primary customer contact for multiple customers
- Moderate travel overnight and some weekends
- Minimum of three years in transportation management
- Personnel management experience
- Knowledge of FMCSR
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Experience with Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid Operator’s License
- A four-year degree in related field preferred
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Affordable health plan and life insurance
- 401-K with company matching contributions
- Company Vehicle
Please apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
FIND MORE NEARBY JOBS!