Dispatcher | Relief Truck Driver | Columbus OH
CPC Logistics, Inc., a leader in the Transportation Services Industry headquartered in Chesterfield, MO has an immediate opening for a Dispatcher/Relief Driver in Columbus, OH. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday, Third Shift position 12:00am – 8:30am. Call Mike Kazy at 513-675-6782 for more information.
- Ensure the accurate processing and loading of expedited parcels.
- Assist with day to day driver needs and concerns.
- Fill in for any call-offs or for overflow from routes.
- Host safety and compliance meeting on a regular basis.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept in a neat, clean and orderly manner. (light janitorial duties like sweeping the floor and emptying trash cans is required)
- Accurate record keeping
- Current and valid Driver’s license (Class B CDL preferred)
- Must have 1 year of verifiable straight truck driving experience.
- Be familiar with dispatching software
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a focus on customer service
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- $19/hour, OT after 40 hours a week
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits after 30 days.
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid holidays after 30 days
Qualified candidates interested in joining our team should fill out the short initial information form below. This form is mobile-friendly and is easy to complete in a short amount of time and relays basic information to the recruiter to review your qualifications for the job you are interested in.
We strongly recommend attaching a resume for consideration.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
FIND MORE NEARBY JOBS!