CPC recognizes that our clients demand professionalism from our employees and we strive to stay involved with the client’s operations to provide the level of service that our clients expect and deserve
Dispatcher – Monroe, NJ
CPC Logistics, Inc., a leader in the Transportation Services Industry headquartered in Chesterfield, MO has an immediate opening for a Dispatcher in Monroe, NJ. Schedule is Monday thru Friday, Day Shift position 6:30am – 3:30pm.
- Daily scheduling of Drivers
- Interaction and proper communication with drivers, clients and management alike
- Filing and maintenance of documents such as DVIR’s, bills of lading, etc.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Coordination with equipment vendor to insure timely maintenance
- Operating to maximize utilization of manpower and equipment
- Coordinating back hauls when available
- 2-5 years of experience in transportation or related field experience
- Be familiar with EOBR systems as well as dispatch software such as TMW
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Understand the DOT Hours of Service rules and compliance issues
- Have a focus on customer service
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- $20/hour, OT after 8 hrs. a day
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid holidays after 30 days
Qualified candidates interested in joining our team should go to our website, www.callcpc.com, and fill out the short initial information form on our website. This form is mobile-friendly and is easy to complete in a short amount of time and relays basic information to the recruiter to review your qualifications for the job you are interested in. Please make sure to attach a resume for consideration.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Dispatcher | Monroe New Jersey, start the application process by filling in the short form below and we strongly recommend attaching a resume for consideration.