Class A CDL Truck Driver | Sarasota FL | Walgreens
Benefits After 45 days
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 Today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be able to handle and Unload freight daily via roller system
- Meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours a day (Peddle route only)
- $920 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Home Daily
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Sarasota, FL. Schedule is from Tuesday thru Saturday with starting time between 4am and 6am. This position makes multi-stop deliveries to Walgreens stores and will make hand deliveries via roller system. Drivers must be willing and able to unload truck.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Sarasota Florida | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.
FIND MORE NEARBY JOBS!