Class A CDL Truck Driver | Murfreesboro TN | Walgreens
OT after 8 hrs
Minimum 21 years old
1-year Tractor/Trailer verifiable experience
Call Linnette 888-216-0180 today!
- Valid and current CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year Tractor/Trailer verifiable experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be able to handle and tailgate freight daily via roller system
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $24.00/hour (Peddle) .49 mile (Relay)
- OT after 8 hours
- $960 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance After 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation package
- 401 (k) company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses
CDL Drivers- are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. This is a Home Daily position that will run Monday thru Friday, with a start time between 4 AM and 6 AM daily. This position makes multi-stop deliveries to Walgreens stores and you will make hand deliveries via roller system. Drivers must be physically able to unload. Average stops/day can be anywhere from 5 to 7 stops a day.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Driver | Murfreesboro TN| Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.