Class A CDL Truck Driver | Indianapolis IN
Great home time!
$1700 – $1750 weekly!
1 year of Class A Experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer driving experience
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- $25 hourly pay
- $40 Stop Pay
- $40 Bunk pay
- $20 Backhaul pickup pay
- $1500 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee.
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- 8 Paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation!
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CPC Logistics is currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work out of Indianapolis, IN. Drivers will deliver products in the Midwest/Northeast or Florida. NO NEW YORK CITY! All deliveries are driver assist and drivers will slide the product to the tailgate and the customer will take delivery from there. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday or Monday thru Friday. Drivers will be out overnight 3-4 nights a week.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you wish to fill out the DOT application click the APPLY NOW! button below. Please make sure to provide us with 10 years of work history on the DOT application and please fill in ALL the fields for your previous employers. We need ALL the fields filled in (addresses, phone numbers and zip codes) to process your application.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Indianapolis Indiana, and want to fill out the DOT application later, you can start the process by filling in the short form below. If you have any questions, please call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.