Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Plant City FL | Walgreens
Class A CDL Driver
Local Drivers | Home every day! | $0.50/mile
Call Linnette at 855.867.3801 for more information!
- Drivers currently averaging $1100 a week!
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- No license restrictions
- Must be able to handle and Unload freight daily via a roller system
- Meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a Full-Time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations for Walgreens Plant City FL. Drivers will run a nighttime shuttle from Lakeland FL to Jupiter FL, and back 5 nights a week (approx. 355 miles a night). The schedule is Monday thru Friday with evening start times (6 pm – 9 pm) and Home Every Day!
Relay driver will fill in for delivery/peddle driver when on vacation, sick or otherwise as needed.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you want to get cooking right now though, begin the application process by filling out our online DOT Application below! Or, call our team 855.867.3801. to discuss working with CPC now!
If you are interested in this position, but do not have time to complete a full DOT application, please start the application process by filling in the short form below.
Apply now by selecting one of the application options below.Get Started