Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Lansing MI | John Deere
Class A CDL Driver
$80K+ a year
Home Every Day!
Call Mike 513.675.6782 for more details!
**This position is Sunday through Thursday, running 11pm to approx 10am everyday**
- Drop and Hook / No-Touch Freight!
- $1,600+ weekly average
- Medical, Dental, and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Late Model Power equipment and dedicated routes
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Quarterly safety bonus program
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have at least 1-year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions.
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a Class A CDL Local Truck Driver assigned to work with the John Deere Private Fleet Operations in Lansing, MI. Drivers will run a dedicated relay to the Morris, IL area and back. The schedule is Sunday through Thursday starting at 11pm and returning at apprx 10am. Home Every Day! All Drop and Hook! No Touch Freight!
If you wish to fill out the DOT application click the APPLY NOW! button below. Please make sure to provide us with 10 years of work history on the DOT application and please fill in ALL the fields for your previous employers. We need ALL the fields filled in (addresses, phone numbers and zip codes) to process your application.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Apply now by selecting one of the application options below.Apply with IntelliApp