Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Albuquerque NM
$1200 – $1400 a week!
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home Every day!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience OR 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- OT pay after 8 hours a day!
- 1136.25 Minimum weekly gross guarantee.
- Currently drivers are averaging between $1200 – $1400 Weekly!
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CPC Logistics is currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Albuquerque, NM. Peddle Routes are available and you will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores within Albuquerque, NM, and the surrounding areas. The schedule is Tuesday through Saturday with early morning start times (2 am-6 am) and HOME EVERY DAY!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video to see how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis CPC puts on safety for their drivers.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Albuquerque New Mexico, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721