Eleven CPC Logistics drivers have been selected as 21016 National Private Truck Council Driver All-Stars, among a total of 26 private fleet truck drivers overall.
Each year, the National Private Truck Council (NPTC) selects elite applicants as National Driver All-Stars. These drivers have demonstrated high performance standards against their peer drivers throughout the country based on customer service, safety, adherence to company standards, regulatory compliance, and community service.
The award, co-sponsored by International Truck/Navistar, Inc., was presented at a ceremony that took place in conjunction with NPTC’s National Safety Conference, September 15-16, 2016.
“We are so proud to have eleven CPC drivers recognized in 2016,” said Dan Most, CPC Logistics Senior Manager of Operations and Safety. “Each of these drivers is in a very small universe of people that have been able to achieve long, accident free careers, largely due to their own professionalism and commitment to staying safe.”
NPTC initiated the National Driver All-Stars program in 2009 to recognize those drivers of NPTC fleet member companies based on how they perform against their own internal customer service metrics. Specific measures of the recognition include:
- Customer service (uniform/appearance; on-time deliveries; attitude/conduct; customer feedback; loading/unloading; cooperation)
- Safety (number of DOT reportable accidents; number of OSHA reportable injuries; number of traffic violations verified by current MVR)
- Compliance with company standards (attendance, attendance at safety meetings, training, paperwork, etc.)
- Regulatory compliance (hours of service, DVIR, MVR, etc.)
- Community service
Of the 26 Drivers in the 2015 class of All-Star Drivers, 11 are Drivers for CPC Logisitcs. This year’s CPC Logistics National Driver All-Stars are:
- Edward “Bo” Baker, CPC Logistics, Inc. assigned to Toyota Quality Parts Express
- Jim Bennett, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to Bridgestone Americas Tire Ops, LLC
- Marlin Brown, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to Hospira
- Cortez Chapman, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to Moen, Incorporated
- Niles Frantz, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to Walgreen Oshkosh, Inc
- James Hockenberry, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to North American Pipe Company
- Fred List, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to Avery Dennison
- Michael Shea, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to John Deere
- Robert Shears, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to TMH Transport LLC
- Kurt Snow, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to Northwest Foods
- Timothy Whitten, CPC Logistics, Inc assigned to Fabri-Kal Corporation.
See each individual receiving their award from International/Navistar Vice President Bob Mann and NPTC President and CEO Gary Petty at our NPTC All-Star page.