Class A CDL Temporary Local Truck Driver | Cleveland OH
Sunday thru Thursday!
Temporary Full-Time position
18 Months of Class A experience required
Call Alex 877.378.3721 today!
- Drop and Hook pay
- $550 Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Drivers average $1000 – $1100 a week!
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Home every day!
- $900 Minimum Weekly Wage Guarantee
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have 18 months of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 1 year of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring a Class A CDL Temporary Local Truck Driver in Cleveland, OH. This position is a temporary position which could possibly lead to Permanent Full-Time position. Driver will make a nightly run from Cleveland, OH to Howe, IN and back 5 times a week. (Approx. 425 miles a night). Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with early evening start times between 6-7PM. All Drop and Hook! No touch Freight! Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Temporary Local Truck Driver | Cleveland Ohio, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.