Local Drivers | Line Haul | $1300 – $1500 a week! | Home Every Day!
Call Brian at 774-462-1276 today!
- $25.75/hr. for all on-duty, non-driving time.
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1278 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Monthly Safety bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Doubles endorsement required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to push, pull, carry up to 75 lbs.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Waterville, ME. Relay routes are available and drivers will make nighttime relay runs from Waterville, ME to Dayville, CT and back. (Approx. 486+ miles a night). All drop and hook, no touch freight. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early evening start times (4pm – 6pm) and Home Every Day!
Relay drivers must be willing and able to fill in for peddle drivers 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc. Peddle drivers make deliveries to Walgreens stores. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times. Pay is $28.40/hr. with OT after 8 hours a day and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety for their drivers. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made. Relay drivers must be willing and able to fill in for delivery drivers 2-4 times a year.
If you wish to fill out the DOT application, click the APPLY NOW! button below. Please make sure to provide us with 10 years of work history on the DOT application and please fill in ALL the fields for your previous employers. We need ALL the fields filled in (addresses, phone numbers and zip codes) to process your application.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Waterville Maine | Walgreens, and want to fill out the DOT application later, you can start the process by filling in the short form below. If you have any questions, please or call Brian Michaud at 774-462-1276.
FIND MORE NEARBY JOBS!