Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Columbus OH | John Deere
Home Every Day!
$1300 + a week!
Call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721 today!
- $0.51/mile – odometer miles
- Wage increases after 90 days, 1 year, and 2 years
- $1300 + a week!
- Medical, Dental, and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Late Model Power equipment and dedicated route
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly safety bonus program
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have a t least 1-year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers assigned to work with the John Deere Private Fleet Operations in Columbus, OH. Drivers will run a dedicated route from Columbus, OH to Covington, IN and back 5 nights a week (approx. 504 miles a trip). Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with a 10PM start time and we also have Two Monday thru Friday shifts with start times at 3AM and 4AM. All shifts are Home Every Day! All Drop and Hook! No Touch Freight!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Columbus Ohio | John Deere, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call, Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.