Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Salina KS | Walgreens
Class A CDL Driver
OT after 8 hrs. a day!
Home every day!
Call Megan at 833.210.2887 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL license
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months and certificate from accredited CDL school
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $29.25/hour (Peddle Routes)
- Overtime pay after 8 hours per day (Peddle Routes only)
- $1316.25 gross weekly guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus more!
Peddle Routes are available and you will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreens stores within Salina, KS and the surrounding counties. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2AM-6AM) and home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you wish to fill out the DOT application, click the APPLY NOW! button below. Please make sure to provide us with 10 years of work history on the DOT application and please fill in ALL the fields for your previous employers. We need ALL the fields filled in (addresses, phone numbers and zip codes) to process your application.