Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Pulaski VA | Walgreens
Class A CDL Driver
Local Drivers! | Home Everyday! | $24.85/hr
Call Linnette 855.867.3801 for more details!
- OT after 8 hours a day
- Drivers average $1200-$1400 a week!
- $1118.25 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or liftgate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Truck Driver to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Pulaski, VA. Peddle Driver will run Tuesday thru Saturday, with a start time between 4 AM and 5 AM daily and will make multi-stop deliveries to Walgreens stores and you will make hand deliveries via roller system or lift gate in the area to southern WVA and along the I 81 corridor in western Virginia. Drivers must be physically able to unload. Average stops/day can be anywhere from 6 to 10 stops a day.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you want to get cooking right now though, begin the application process by filling out our online DOT Application below! Or, call our team at 855-867-3801 to discuss working with CPC now!
If you are interested in this position but do not have time to complete a full DOT application, please start the application process by filling in the short form below.
Apply now by selecting one of the application options below.