Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Pendergrass GA | Walgreens
OT after 8 hours a day!
Call Linnette at 855.867.3801 today!
- OT after 8 hours a day
- $1107 Gross Minimum Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- No restrictions on the CDL License
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers
- Able to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Pendergrass, GA. Drivers will make tailgate deliveries to Walgreens stores via a roller system in and around the Pendergrass, GA area. This is a home daily position with an occasional overnight run from time to time to AL or TN. Hotel is paid for on overnights, no sleeper bunk! Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times between 4 AM – 6 AM. Drivers must be able to drive manual and automatics transmission.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Pendergrass Georgia | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Linnette at 855.867.3801 today!