Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Oak Grove MO | Walgreens
Class A CDL Driver
Local Drivers | $26.85 per hour! | OT after 8 hrs. a day! | Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- OT after 8 hours a day
- $1208.25 Minimum Gross Weekly Wage Guarantee
- Medical, Dental and a $50,000 Life Insurance after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Safety awards
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus more!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience OR 6 months of tractor-trailer driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50 lbs.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Oak Grove, MO. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreens stores within Oak Grove, MO and the surrounding area. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am) and Home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you wish to fill out the DOT application click the APPLY NOW! button below. Please make sure to provide us with 10 years of work history on the DOT application and please fill in ALL the fields for your previous employers. We need ALL the fields filled in (addresses, phone numbers and zip codes) to process your application.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Oak Grove Missouri | Walgreens, and want to fill out the DOT application later you can start the process by filling in the short form below. If you have any questions, please or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.
Apply now by selecting one of the application options below.Get Started