Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Des Plaines IL | ALS
Class A CDL Driver
Local Drivers! | $28 per hour | Monday thru Friday! Off Weekends
2 years Class A CDL experience required
Call Kelly at 702-274-9905 today!
- OT after 40 hours
- Medical, Dental, and $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus more!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is seeking qualified, professional Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers for a local delivery position based out of Des Plaines IL. This is a M-F position delivering pet supplies to retail stores. Driver will drive to Watertown, WI, pickup his load and then return to Chicagoland and make deliveries. Stops are a mix of hand unloads and pallet drop stops. Driver will have an assigned day cab tractor, 45’ or 48’ trailer, electric pallet jack, 2-wheel hand truck and a truck carried forklift. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early morning start times. Saturday work is also available.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you wish to fill out the DOT application, click the APPLY NOW! button below. Please make sure to provide us with 10 years of work history on the DOT application and please fill in ALL the fields for your previous employers. We need ALL the fields filled in (addresses, phone numbers and zip codes) to process your application.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Des Plaines Illinois| ALS,and want to fill out the DOT application later, you can start the process by filling in the short form below. If you have any questions, please call Kelly Miles at 702-274-9905.
Apply now by selecting one of the application options below.Get Started