Class A CDL Divisional Truck Driver | Milford MA
Class A CDL Driver
Class A CDL Drivers | $2000 Weekly Guarantee! | Benefits after 30 days! | 1 year of Class A experience required
Call Gabriel at 484-883-1042 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Must have ALL CDL Endorsements
- Ability to travel to different clients throughout the Northeast in their personal vehicle.
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Hourly and/or mileage rate pay depending on the job.
- Weekly guarantee of $2000 a week!
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days.
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- 8 Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring a Class A CDL Divisional Truck Driver in Milford, MA. A Divisional Truck Driver will work for multiple accounts based in the Northeast. This position will cover for extra loads, vacations and time-off schedules and will involve local delivery, relay, and regional work.
Driver must be willing and able to travel to different client locations in the Northeast in their personal vehicle. Driver will be compensated $0.45/mile for travel and hotel provided. Schedule is Monday thru Friday but may also involve some Sunday departures and Saturday work from time to time depending on the customer. Home on the weekends!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you wish to fill out the DOT application click the APPLY NOW! button below. Please make sure to provide us with 10 years of work history on the DOT application and please fill in ALL the fields for your previous employers. We need ALL the fields filled in (addresses, phone numbers and zip codes) to process your application.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Divisional Truck Driver | Milford Massachusetts, and want to fill out the DOT application later, you can start the process by filling in the short form below. If you have any questions, please call Gabriel at 484-883-1042.